Since first opening our doors in 2015, Public House Kitchen & Brewery has been a favorite of locals and out-of-town visitors alike. With a beer-inspired menu packed with delicious farm-to-table offerings from the area, we know that you'll join the crowd and be glad that you discovered our brewpub in Manassas, VA. Stop in today at 9406 Battle St and experience a true Public House atmosphere or call us at (571) 292-1427 to place an order to go and learn more about our offerings!
We Are Public House Kitchen & Brewery
The combination of brewery, full-service restaurant, and passion for our community makes Public House Kitchen & Brewery the perfect place to join coworkers for lunch, friends for dinner and drinks, or family for brunch. Our Chef has developed an ever-changing seasonal menu of mouth-watering appetizers, entrées, and desserts to go along with our in-house craft beer created by our Master Brewer. The fruit of their labor is a recipe for perfectly-complemented food and drink to enjoy any time of day, any season of the year.
- Spicy Tuna Tartar - Ahi Tuna tossed in a house-made sriracha mayonnaise, topped with sriracha and sesame seeds and served with sesame oil toasted pita bread
- Yooper Burger - Farm-raised grain-fed beef, cooked to your liking, topped with swiss cheese and olive aioli
- Arugula Pesto Pasta w/ Shrimp - Angel hair pasta, tossed with a homemade creamy arugula pesto sauce, with grilled shrimp and grated parmesan cheese
- Veal Bolognese - A hearty house-made bolognese sauce with fresh ground veal, over potato gnocchi, topped with grated parmesan cheese
- Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream Sandwich - Brown sugar cookie with fresh lemon blueberry ice cream, whipped cream, and a lemon icing drizzle
Public House Kitchen & Brewery is also the perfect place to hold your next wedding reception, company holiday party, birthday or anniversary celebration, and more! We'd love to help you and your guests celebrate in style! Click here to see pricing and availability.
Join us at 9406 Battle St from 11 AM - 2 AM Monday through Friday, and 10 AM - 2 AM on Saturday and Sunday. For more information about our menu, our craft beer, or hosting a private event, fill out the contact form below or call us today at (571) 292-1427. We look forward to seeing you soon!